49 Park View, Brierley, Barnsley
3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 receptions
** SHOW HOME OPENING SATURDAY 28TH APRIL 11AM - 1PM - RESERVE YOUR PLOT ON THE DAY, OR BEFOREHAND AND BENEFIT FROM FREE FLOOR COVERINGS *** 'THE MERIBEL' - PLOT 6 - THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED *** This development of 14 well proportioned family homes are expected to be ready Spring 2018. There is a mixture of detached and semi detached properties, providing three and four bedroom accommodation, whilst certain plots have garages.
- NEW BUILD
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE FAMILY KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- 4-PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- SINGLE GARAGE
- MOVE-IN AUTUMN 2018
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE
HELP TO BUY MORTGAGES AVAILABLE ON THIS DEVELOPMENT - MOVE IN FROM AS LITTLE AS 5% DEPOSIT - PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLING AGENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
This development of 14 well proportioned family homes is currently being constructed by local firm, Developments by Boutique, with the first phase expected to be ready by Spring 2018.
There is a mixture of detached and semi detached properties, providing three and four bedroom accommodation, whilst certain plots also benefit from garages.
Built in either a stone effect or red brick, the attractive homes will be finished to a high standard specification. It includes fully integrated kitchen appliances with a choice of kitchen styles, modern bathroom and en-suite sanitary ware with a choice of tiling, gardens laid to lawn and fenced rear boundaries.
There are only two four bedroom detached homes on the development, so early reservation is recommended. They differ in layout, but each provides generous accommodation, measuring up to 1,400 square feet.
The two storey semi detached properties are also larger than expected, with certain plots featuring a single garage. There is also a four bedroom semi detached style that is as big as the largest detached house, providing a wealth of accommodation.
* Constructed in brick (certain plots are reconstituted stone) with complementing stone heads and sills
* Off white UPVC double glazing with complementing UPVC fascias and soffits
* Burglar alarm system
* External lights adjacent to entrance doors
* Gardens laid to lawn
* Timber fenced rear boundaries
* Block paved driveways
* Flagged pathways and rear patios
* External tap
* External power socket
* Grade A gas condensing combination boiler
* Thermostat, programmer and thermostatic radiator valves
* Contemporary towel radiators to bathroom and shower room
* Comprehensive range of units with choice of styles (subject to early reservation)
* Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood
* Integrated fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
* Down lighters to ceiling
* Chrome finish sockets
* Optional worktop upstands from a range supplied by the developer, subject to early reservation.
BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM:
* Contemporary white sanitary ware to family bathroom and shower room
* Choice of part tiling to family bathroom and shower room from a range supplied by the developer (subject to early reservation)
* Down lighters fitted to family bathroom and shower room
* White internal woodwork and doors with contemporary furniture
* White painted internal walls
* Smooth skimmed white ceilings
* Multiple television and telephone points fitted
* Architect's building certificate
SPECIFICATION LISTED ABOVE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
* Flooring packages are available, please contact the selling agent.
LOUNGE: 16' 1" x 10' 7" (4.92m x 3.25m)
DINING KITCHEN: 18' 9" x 12' 7" (5.73m x 3.85m)
BEDROOM ONE: 14' 4" x 10' 7" (4.37m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM TWO: 14' 6" x 10' 7" reducing to 9' 1" (4.42m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM THREE: 12' 7" x 7' 9" (3.85m x 2.38m)
Viewing & Disclaimer:
Please contact us on 01226 799000 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Sorbys endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.