Maple Road, Staincross, Barnsley
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 receptions
These bungalows offer spacious accommodation over two floors. There are two layouts to consider, however, all properties boast a large open plan lounge/kitchen, integrated kitchen appliances, a ground floor bedroom and bathroom. To the first floor, there is a second bedroom with en-suite, plus an optional third bedroom.
- NEW BUILD CHALET BUNGALOWS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- CAR PORT
- SOUTHERLY FACING GARDENS
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- ARCHITECTS BUILDING GUARANTEE
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE
These four semi detached two and three bedroom bungalows are currently being constructed by local firm, Blackstone Developments and offer spacious accommodation over two floors.
There are two first floor layouts to consider, however, all properties boast a large, open plan lounge/kitchen area at the rear, fully integrated kitchen appliances, a ground floor bedroom and family bathroom. To the first floor, there is a second bedroom with en-suite, plus an optional third bedroom or study.
Externally, a part-covered carport is provided at the front and there are pathways at the side leading to a south facing, fully enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn.
In addition, all properties benefit from gas central heating with energy efficient combination boilers, full UPVC double glazing, including facia and soffits, alarm systems as standard and an architect's building guarantee.
Lounge/kitchen 6.68m x 3.55m
Bedroom one 3.32m x 3.05m
Landing - providing walk in store cupboard
Bedroom two 3.77m x 3.94m (plots two and three both have larger second bedrooms, but no study)
En-suite shower room
* Constructed in brick with stone heads and sills, plus complementing corbels
* White UPVC double glazing with complementing facia and soffits
* Alarm system
* External lights adjacent to entrance doors
* Gardens laid to lawn
* Timber fenced rear boundaries
* Charcoal coloured block paved driveways
* Flagged pathways and rear patios
* External tap
* External power socket
* Grade A gas condensing combination boiler
* Thermostat, programmer and thermostatic radiator valves
* Contemporary towel radiators to bathroom and en-suite
* Comprehensive range of units with choice of styles (subject to early reservation)
* Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood
* Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* Down lighters to the ceiling
* Chrome finish sockets
* Optional worktop upstands from range supplied by developer (subject to early reservation)
* Contemporary white sanitary ware to bathroom and en-suite
* Choice of part tiling to bathroom and en-suite from range supplied by developer (subject to early reservation)
* Down lighters fitted to bathroom and en-suite
* White internal woodwork and doors with contemporary furniture
* White painted internal walls
* Smooth skimmed white ceilings
* Multiple television and telephone points fitted
* Floor coverings included from range supplied by developer
* Architect's building guarantee
**SPECIFICATION LISTED ABOVE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
BOOK A FREE VALUATION If you need to sell your property to purchase another, why not ask Sorbys for a free, no obligation valuation? We will give you a straightforward, accurate and honest opinion of what price can be achieved. We do not charge upfront fees and operate a no sale, no charge policy, without any tie in periods. Give the office a call on 01226 799000 to book an appointment.
Viewing & Disclaimer:
Please contact us on 01226 799000 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Sorbys endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.