99 Glebelands Road, Stocksbridge, Sheffield
3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 receptions
Located at the top of Glebelands Road and enjoying far reaching views at the rear, is this pair of well proportioned, new build, three bedroom family homes, which will be ready to move in Autumn 2018. Both plots benefit from enclosed gardens and off street parking, whilst one also features a garage.
- NEW BUILD SEMI-DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- DISTANT VIEWS
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- 4-PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- MOVE IN AUTUMN 2018
Located at the top of Glebelands Road and enjoying far reaching views at the rear, is this pair of well proportioned, new build, three bedroom family homes, which will be ready to move into by Autumn 2018.
Both plots benefit from enclosed gardens and off street parking, whilst one also features an adjoining single garage.
Constructed by local developers to an exceptional standard, the properties boast a high overall specification, including integrated kitchen appliances, four piece bathroom suites, ground floor WC and feature stone facades to the front aspects.
Open plan entrance hall
Dining kitchen 4.1m (reducing to 2.42m) x 5.7m (max)
Lounge 5.7m x 3.2m
Bedroom one 3.54m x 3.54m
Bedroom two 3.86m x 2.45m
Bedroom three 2.76m x 2.05m (extending to 3.15m)
* Constructed in brick with reconstituted stone front and complementing stone heads and sills
* white UPVC double glazing with complementing UPVC fascias and soffits
* Burglar alarm system
* External lights adjacent to entrance doors
* Gardens laid to lawn
* Timber fenced rear boundaries
* Block paved driveways
* Flagged pathways and rear patios
* External tap
* External power socket
* Grade A gas condensing combination boiler
* Thermostat, programmer and thermostatic radiator valves
* Contemporary towel radiators to bathroom and shower room
* Comprehensive range of units with choice of styles (subject to early reservation)
* Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood
* Integrated fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
* Down lighters to ceiling
* Chrome finish sockets
* Optional worktop upstands from a range supplied by the developer, subject to early reservation.
* Contemporary white sanitary ware to family bathroom
* Choice of part tiling to family bathroom from a range supplied by the developer (subject to early reservation)
* Down lighters fitted to family bathroom
* White internal woodwork and doors with contemporary furniture
* White painted internal walls
* Smooth skimmed white ceilings
* Multiple television and telephone points fitted
* Architect's building certificate
SPECIFICATION LISTED ABOVE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
* Flooring packages are available, please contact the selling agent.
BOOK A FREE VALUATION
If you need to sell your property to purchase another, why not ask Sorbys for a free, no obligation valuation? We will give you a straightforward, accurate and honest opinion of what price can be achieved. We do not charge upfront fees and operate a no sale, no charge policy, without any tie in periods. Give the office a call on 01226 799000 to book an appointment.
Viewing & Disclaimer:
Please contact us on 01226 799000 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Sorbys endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.