Kingsway, Mapplewell, Barnsley
3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 receptions
This development of four semi detached houses, offers three or four bedroom accommodation, the latter boasting a second floor master suite. Built in reconstituted stone and featuring an extended lounge with semi pitched ceilings and Velux windows, plus dining kitchens with integrated appliances.
- SEMI-DETACHED NEW BUILD
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVE
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- EXTENDED LOUNGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
This small development, comprising four semi detached houses, offers three or four bedroom accommodation in two or three storey format, the latter boasting a second floor master suite with shower room.
They are being built in reconstituted stone with matching heads and sills and feature an extended lounge to the ground floor, enjoying semi pitched ceilings with Velux windows, plus dining kitchens with integrated appliances.
Externally, these family homes offer double width block paved driveways and enclosed rear gardens with patios and lawns. They also have gas central heating provided by energy efficient boilers and contemporary anthracite UPVC windows.
Built by local firm, Yorkshire Developments, the properties are being sold with an architect's guarantee certificate and are expected to be ready for occupation by winter 2018.
* Constructed in reconstituted stone with matching stone heads and sills
* Anthracite contemporary UPVC double glazing with complementing UPVC fascias and soffits
* Burglar alarm system
* External lights adjacent to entrance doors
* Gardens laid to lawn
* Timber fenced rear boundaries
* Block paved double width driveways
* Flagged pathways and rear patios
* External tap
* External power socket
* Grade A gas condensing combination boiler
* Thermostat, programmer and thermostatic radiator valves
* Contemporary towel radiators to bathrooms and any en-suites
* Comprehensive range of units with choice of styles (subject to early reservation)
* Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood
* Integrated fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
* Down lighters to ceiling
* Optional worktop upstands from a range supplied by the developer, subject to early reservation.
* Contemporary white sanitary ware
* Choice of part tiling to bathrooms from a range supplied by the developer (subject to early reservation)
* Down lighters fitted to bathrooms
* White internal woodwork and doors with contemporary furniture
* White painted internal walls
* Smooth skimmed white ceilings
* Multiple television and telephone points fitted
* Architect's building certificate
SPECIFICATION LISTED ABOVE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
* Flooring packages are available, please contact the selling agent.
LOUNGE 16' 4" (min) x 14' 3" (5m x 4.36m)
DINING KITCHEN 19' 3" x 7' 3" (5.89m x 2.21m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 3" x 10' 5" (4.36m x 3.20m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 7' 4" (3.47m x 2.25m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 8" x 6' 8" (2.65m x 2.04m)
Viewing & Disclaimer:
Please contact us on 01226 799000 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
Sorbys endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.