Westfield Lane, South Elmsall, Pontefract
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 receptions
This new build four bedroom detached family house is located within a private cul-de-sac of only five properties. It has a favourable plot with gardens to both the side and rear, plus an integral car port with garage doors front and rear allowing access through to the rear.
- NEW BUILD DETACHED
- INTEGRAL CAR PORT/GARAGE
- THREE STOREYS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO EN-SUITES
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
This small development comprising just five family homes, is set within a private cul-de-sac and will be ready to move in Spring 2019.
Purchasers have a choice of detached or semi detached four bedroom properties, each providing three storey accommodation, driveways for up to three vehicles and southerly facing rear gardens. The detached home also benefits from an integral carport/garage which has garage doors front and rear allowing vehicle access to the rear garden..
Constructed by local firm, Parkhouse Farm Developments, a high standard specification is being offered, including contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances, bathrooms with a choice of tiling and gas central heating with energy efficient combination boilers. Externally, there is UPVC double glazing, fascia and soffits, alarm systems, block paved driveways and patios, plus rear gardens laid to lawn and enclosed with fenced boundaries.
* Constructed in brick with complementing stone heads and sills
* UPVC double glazing with complementing UPVC fascias and soffits
* Burglar alarm system
* External lights adjacent to entrance doors
* Gardens laid to lawn
* Timber fenced rear boundaries
* Block paved driveways
* Block paved pathways and rear patios
* External tap
* External power socket
* Grade A gas condensing combination boiler
* Thermostat, programmer and thermostatic radiator valves
* Contemporary towel radiators to bathroom and shower room
* Comprehensive range of units with choice of styles (subject to early reservation)
* Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood
* Integrated fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
* Down lighters to ceiling
* Chrome finish sockets
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS:
* Contemporary white sanitary ware to family bathroom and en-suite shower rooms
* Choice of part tiling to family bathroom and en-suites from a range supplied by the developer (subject to early reservation)
* Down lighters fitted to family bathroom and en-suites
* White internal woodwork and doors with contemporary furniture
* White painted internal walls
* Smooth skimmed white ceilings
* Multiple television and telephone points fitted
* Architect's building certificate
SPECIFICATION LISTED ABOVE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
LOUNGE 4.41m x 2.28m (plus bay)
DINING KITCHEN 5.79m x 3.86m
BEDROOM FOUR 3.28m x 3.86m
BEDROOM THREE 3.28m x 4.41m
BEDROOM TWO 3.18m x 5.69m
Viewing & Disclaimer:
Please contact us on 01226 799000 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Sorbys endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.